top of page

MediaFx Group

Public·13 members

Watch the Epic Season Finale of Game of Thrones with Subtitles

Hello, I recently went through and transferred my GOT blu rays to my pc and needed the non-English subtitles when converting the raw files to mp4. I did not create the actual subtitle files for seasons 1-3. I corrected some timings and translations to make them the best that I could. I could not find the non-English part subtitles for seasons 4 and 5 so I had to make my own. I had great difficulty finding quality subtitle files and like I said I even had to make my own for some of them. I just felt I should share my work so other people don't have to deal with the same struggle.

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles download

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fblltly.com%2F2unG0e&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0sRNA0ZAs5lZdNLnAzrWgs

Sorry guys, major apologies for the delay. This semester seriously kicked my ass. There were actually only 4 episodes with non English parts for season 7 but I like to be very thorough (watch once through and make note of parts that need subtitles, create and sync the subtitle files, and then watch again to make sure there aren't any I missed and that the ones I made are synced correctly) Big thanks to ryderR1 for providing the season 7 subtitles as well! They seem to be correct and complete! I combined the subs I had already done with the ones he/she provided and updated the mediafire link in my original post with the season 7 non English subs both in an individual file and added on to the complete zip as well. Enjoy! (And let me know if anyone finds any issues with them. Just to reiterate, they are synced with the US blu-ray rips).

The writing staff for the fifth season includes executive producers and showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, producer Bryan Cogman, and Dave Hill, who was promoted to staff writer this season after previously working as an assistant to Benioff and Weiss.[20] Author George R. R. Martin, who had written one episode for each of the first four seasons, did not write an episode for the fifth season as he was working to finish writing the sixth novel of the series, The Winds of Winter.[21] The directing staff for the fifth season is Michael Slovis (episodes 1 and 2), Mark Mylod (episodes 3 and 4), Jeremy Podeswa (episodes 5 and 6), Miguel Sapochnik (episodes 7 and 8), and David Nutter (episodes 9 and 10). Nutter is the only returning director with the rest being first-time Game of Thrones directors.[22]

Across the Narrow Sea, Enzo Cilenti joins as Yezzan, a Yunkish nobleman and slave trader,[44] while Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje was cast as Malko, a slaver, who does not appear in the novels.[48] At Castle Black and beyond the Wall, new cast members include Michael Condron as Bowen Marsh, First Steward of the Night's Watch.[49] J. J. Murphy, who was cast as Night's Watch officer Denys Mallister, died in August 2014 shortly after filming his first scenes; his role was not recast.[50] One role that was recast for season 5 was Ross O'Hennessy as the Lord of Bones. O'Hennessy replaces Edward Dogliani who was last seen in the season 3 premiere "Valar Dohaeris".[51] Charles Dance, whose character died in the previous season, returned for one episode to portray Tywin Lannister's corpse.[52] Isaac Hempstead-Wright (Bran Stark), Kristian Nairn (Hodor) and Ellie Kendrick (Meera Reed) are absent this season because their part in the story has reached the end of A Dance with Dragons.[53][54]

The fifth season was met with mostly positive reviews, though many deemed it to be weaker than its predecessors. On Metacritic, the season (based on the first four episodes) has a score of 91 out of 100 based on 29 reviews, indicating "universal acclaim".[57] On Rotten Tomatoes, the fifth season has a 93% approval rating from 52 critics with an average rating of 8.61 out of 10. The site's critical consensus reads, "Bloody action and extreme power plays return full throttle, as Game of Thrones enjoys a new-found liberation from the world of the source material, resulting in more unexpected thrills."[56]

The Daily Telegraph stated in regards to the premiere episode, "Essentially, this was an exercise in scene setting, the chess pieces being laid out on the board."[58] New York Daily News praised the season to have "little trouble keeping its pedal to the metal" due to its "cold-blooded characters treating personnel turnover as the natural order", when other shows "are starting to run out of gas by Season 5".[59] Slant Magazine gave the season 3.5 out of 4 and stated, "There's plenty of death in the fifth season of the show, and it's understood as a cautionary symbol of power."[60] Vanity Fair called this season "rich, satisfying and fantastically put together".[61] Variety gave the season a positive review and stated, "Operating on a scale like nothing else on TV, and creatively liberated to play a long game stretching into the future, perhaps no project better distinguishes HBO's status as the leading premium player."[62] IndieWire gave the season a score of 'B+' and found the "first few episodes skew dry, concerned largely with the establishment of allegiances", but still praised them for keeping the audiences "connected to those who have managed to survive thus far in the battle for power."[63]

Business Insider noted a significant difference in the ratings between this season and previous seasons. The typical pattern involves "Solid premiere viewings followed by a slow but steady gain of momentum through to the finale. Historically, the finale episodes of each season have beaten the premiere for total number of viewers". However, this season showed a significant decline from 8 million viewers at the premiere to 5.4 million at the seventh episode, "The Gift". Business Insider cites two likely reasons for the lower ratings: backlash over the rape scene in "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken", one of many deviations from the novels throughout the season that "have upset fans," and increased online streaming through HBO Now. It also acknowledged a possible effect of the first four episodes leaking online before the season premiere and the decision to air on Memorial Day weekend in the United States (a weekend that had been skipped in previous seasons). Business Insider reached out to HBO for comment, HBO responded that it is seeing an increase in overall viewer numbers this season taking into account streaming services, which are not included in Nielsen ratings.[74][94] The dip in ratings did not extend to the eighth and ninth episodes, "Hardhome," and "The Dance of Dragons", which were both seen by over 7 million viewers.[77] The season finale, "Mother's Mercy" was seen by 8.11 million people, setting a new record and making it the most watched episode of the series.[19]

A half-hour documentary, Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life, aired on HBO on February 8, 2015. It covered one day of production of season 5 on three sets in Belfast, Dubrovnik and Osuna from the viewpoint of key crew members.[143] The first official trailer for season 5 was released on January 30, 2015,[144] and the season's second trailer was released on March 9, 2015.[145] The world premiere of the first episode of the fifth season was held at the Tower of London on March 18, 2015.[146]

game of thrones s05e10 english subtitles free download

download subtitles for game of thrones season 5 episode 10 in spanish

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 mother's mercy subtitles

how to watch game of thrones season 5 episode 10 with subtitles online

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles arabic

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles srt file

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles yify

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles indonesia

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles french

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles portuguese

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles german

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles hindi

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles turkish

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles italian

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles dutch

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles romanian

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles swedish

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles greek

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles polish

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles russian

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles korean

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles chinese

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles japanese

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles thai

game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles vietnamese

game of thrones season five episode ten subtitles download

download got s05e10 subtitles in different languages

where to find game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles

best site to download game of thrones season 5 episode 10 subtitles

how to add subtitles to game of thrones season 5 episode 10 video file

watch got s05e10 with english subtitles online free

stream game of thrones season five episode ten with subtitles on netflix

download got s05e10 mother's mercy with english subtitles torrent

watch got s05e10 with spanish subtitles on hbo max

download got s05e10 with arabic subtitles on isubdb.com[^1^]

watch got s05e10 with french subtitles on subdl.com[^2^]

download got s05e10 with german subtitles on opensubtitles.org

watch got s05e10 with hindi subtitles on hotstar.com

download got s05e10 with turkish subtitles on dizipub.net

watch got s05e10 with italian subtitles on subspedia.tv

On April 11, prior to the airing of the season's first episode, screener copies of the first four episodes were leaked to several file sharing sites.[151] According to TorrentFreak, 18 million different IP addresses downloaded the leaked episodes, totaling 32 million downloads during the first week.[152] The fifth season of Game of Thrones was the most-pirated TV series in 2015.[153]

My relationship with Nintendo is maybe not as healthy as it should be. This realization comes to me as the year draws to a close, when one is pressed to discuss the most innovative or thoughtful interactive experiences of the year. Games such as the haunting "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter" or the whimsically lonely "Broken Age: Act 1" are some that immediately spring to mind. These are titles that made the same sort of lasting impression as a TV season of "Orphan Black" or a movie screening of "Big Hero 6," which was full of unexpected considerations on loss. Like the getting-by struggles at the heart of hip-hop act Run the Jewels, these are all examples of pop culture with layers, where revisiting is encouraged. Yet there is one Wii U game in heavy rotation that I didn't expect to be there. That game is "Super Smash Bros.," a button-smashing, jump-and-sock 'em extravaganza of punching, kicking and crazy moves with nonsense titles such as the "Peach blossom" and "konga beat." There are fights at haunted mansions, fights in suburban streets and fights around space lava. Read more

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page